wine through the lens of art & culture
Let’s Explore Together
wine writer | educator | presenter | consultant
Victoria Daskal is passionate about sharing the world of wine through creative and wide-ranging points of views. She is a published wine writer, certified educator, presenter and judge with over 15 years of experience.
WSET Certified Levels 1-3
Ticketed & Private Bookings
Tastings & Masterclasses
UK Market Expertise
Why they come back...
Wine tasting with Victoria is always such an informative treat and really good value for money. She presents a range of delicious wines from unexpected places, sharing the history of the region and winemaker, which always has a fascinating story. I also appreciate that she chooses smaller winemakers, with a sustainable element to their craft and gives food pairing suggestions.
Victoria’s passion, knowledge and personal touch make wine drinking even more enjoyable! The selection of wines is always carefully curated, offering options you would not come across yourselves. Her events are not only fun, but also really help expand your horizons beyond “I like white".
A brilliant concept– totally different, small-scale but with high-quality wines, enthusing people about wine with personality and style.
Expand your wine knowledge and tasting experience, while meeting fellow wine lovers at a fun and educational wine event led by wine expert, Victoria Daskal.
- Sun, 17 DecGeorge IV Chiswick17 Dec 2023, 12:30 – 14:00George IV Chiswick, 185 Chiswick High Rd., Chiswick, London W4 2DR, UKA gourmet masterclass presented by Victoria Daskal and Emma Young. Join us for a festive lunch of artisanal cheeses paired with a curated selection of fine wines.
- Multiple DatesSat, 02 DecChiswick House & Gardens02 Dec 2023, 14:00 – 16:00Chiswick House & Gardens, Burlington Ln, Chiswick, London W4 2RP, UKWelcoming December with a Winter Sparkling Wine & Calligraphy Workshop inside the magnificent Chiswick House.
- Wed, 15 NovW12 The Oak15 Nov 2023, 20:00 – 22:30W12 The Oak, 243 Goldhawk Rd, London W12 8EU, UKAllez! It's that time of year again: Victoria's annual Beaujolais Soirée! This year we're gathering for a cosy wood-fired pizza dinner to taste through the best Crus of Beaujolais - all from the wonderful Gamay grape!
- Sun, 08 OctHigh Road Brasserie08 Oct 2023, 12:00 – 15:00High Road Brasserie, 162-170 Chiswick High Rd., Chiswick, London W4 1PR, UKA dreamy South of France inspired day: Costières de Nîmes Wine Tasting with Victoria Daskal and 3-course lunch followed by a walk through the Chiswick Antique Market with Sasha Wilkins.
- Wed, 30 AugThe Oak W1230 Aug 2023, 20:00 – 22:00The Oak W12, 43 Goldhawk Rd, London W12 8EJ, UKCool natural wines from hot places around the Med. Join Victoria Daskal and Rob Freddi for an evening of wood-fired pizzas, tapas and their favourite Mediterranean wines sourced from La Mad.
- Sat, 12 Auga park in Chiswick12 Aug 2023, 12:30 – 14:30a park in ChiswickYou won't find your average pink Provence rosé at this tasting. This is a collection of all the gutsy, bold, flavourful, and colourful pink wines from all over the world. To be enjoyed alongside a cheese & charcuterie picnic in Chiswick.
- Thu, 20 JulGeamos, St John's Wood, London20 Jul 2023, 19:00 – 21:30Geamos, St John's Wood, London, 122 Boundary Rd, London NW8 0RH, UKWinemaking in Georgia dates back 8,000 years. Considered the cradle of winemaking, Georgia is an Ancient wine region which is undergoing a spectacular renaissance today. Join this festive, traditional Georgian feast to explore all of the wine styles and delicious cuisine guided by Victoria Daskal.
- Tue, 13 JunWSET London School13 Jun 2023, 18:30 – 20:30WSET London School, International House, 39-45 Bermondsey St, London SE1 3XF, UKRediscover the signature grape of Beaujolais with Victoria Daskal DipWSET and discover some gamay-zing examples from around the world.